To get started with the Coordinator you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- The minimum requirement is Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, CPU: Intel based 64 bit CPU 2 Core or higher, Memory: 4GB or higher server. We recommend to keep the storage flexible as the storage requirements may grow as the system gets used.
- A Gravio Enterprise account
And then follow the three steps below:
- Set up the Gravio Coordinator on a Gravio Hub in your LAN or on one of your Docker-enabled cloud servers (AWS or Azure).
- Create an account on the Coordinator. This enables you to control who has what degree of access to the Edge computers more…
- Register your hubs with your Coordinator. This is how you connect all your Edge nodes with the coordinator more…
More details can be found in the subsequent chapters.
Thanks for your feedback.