Testing the Gravio Gorilla Connection
In this chapter, we test the connection between Gravio and Gorilla by counting the number of people in the image recognition process of Gorilla’s camera image. The data gathered is then used as a trigger to send the processed data to Gravio.
In Gravio, the an IVAR is set to start an arbitrary action.
Prepare a PC with Gorilla IVAR/BAP installed, one ONVIF camera, a PC with Gravio GS/HubKit installed and a Chrome browser. Gravio requires an Enterprise license and the HubKit requires a registration in advance with a Coordinator. In this example we use the ONVIF camera TS-NA220W from IO Data.
IVAR camera + image recognition settings
1. Register the ONVIF camera with IVAR
2. Set the image recognition
3. Confirm image recognition on the Live system
Setting up Gravio and IVAR integration
4. Set up IVAR in Gravio Studio
5. Register the event
6. Confirm event reception in the Data Viewer of Gravio Studio
Gravio IVAR Trigger Settings
7. Creating an action for invocation
8. Set an IVAR trigger
9. Confirm execution of the action by triggering a noticeable activity