The AmazonS3Upadload components uploads files to Amazon S3.
Access your Amazon AWS account to get an access key and secret key that you will need to enter into Gravio.
- Enter the name of the bucket to be uploaded in the [Bucket Name] field.
- Select the bucket region in the Bucket Region field.
- Enter the path of the bucket to upload in the Bucket Folder field.
- Enter the file to be uploaded in the [Files to Upload] field. You can specify multiple file names separated by “,” (comma). You can also specify a wildcard with “*” (asterisk).
- The files uploaded have to be in the
action/datafolder of your Gravio HubKit server’s folder.
In this case, the files with the
.log extension and the
test.txt file will be uploaded.
- Select the ACL permissions in the Access Control List ( ACL ) Permissions field.
- Select the storage type in the Storage Class field.