The Gravio Hub has SSH disabled per default for security reasons.
However, if you need SSH enabled, you can do so by following these steps:
- Connect your Gravio Hub to the Gravio Hub Adapter
- Connect a USB keyboard and mouse, as well as an HDMI screen to the adapter
- Log in to Gravio using the password you have set during setup (the default is
- Now, you can open the terminal and locate the file #/etc/ssh/sshd_config#
- In this file, comment out or delete the line
- Reboot your Gravio Hub
You can now ssh into the device using
ssh <your-gravio-hub-ip> -l gravio
Thanks for your feedback.