|Note: This documentation refers to Gravio 3.8 or older. For Gravio 4 or newer, please refer to the respective documentation on doc.gravio.com .|
The MSTeamsPostMessage action component can use the Microsoft Teams API to post a message to the channel specified in the component’s properties.
How to get the Incoming Webhook URL:
- Select “Connector” from the “More Options” menu in the channel where you want to post your Teams message.
- Select “Incoming Webhook” from the connector settings screen and press the “Configure” button.
- Enter the name of the Incoming Webhook and press the “Create” button.
- When an Incoming Webhook is created, a URL is automatically created.
- Specify this URL in the component’s Incoming Webhook URL property.
- In the Incoming Webhook URL field, enter the URL created in Teams.
|Use Base Property Profile||Take the settings from the base property settings instead of the field below|
|Incoming Webhook URL||The URL provided by your MS Team API account|
|Text||Message to be sent to the API|
|Timeout||API timeout – typically you would leave it on 30s|
Thanks for your feedback.