The Gravio’s Hub Lists view in Gravio gives you an overview of all connected Edge Servers available. These can be software servers from Linux, Windows or Macs where you have installed the Gravio HubKit, or they can be Gravio Hub devices. For information on how to set up a server, please see Installation and Setup.
Each Server has three views:
- The Server Configuration view, where you configure and connect the sensors
- The Actions Configuration view, where you configure the actions and steps that are triggered by the sensors
- The Server Settings view, where you configure the server, the IP address or the image displayed
- To enter the Server Configuration View, double click on the top half, i.e. the main image of the card.
- To enter the Actions Configuration View, double click on the middle actions icon at the bottom edge of the card.
- To enter the Server Settings View, double click on the right side pencil icon at the bottom edge of the card.