Once logged in, you can open the “Maintenance” tab on the top left to open the maintenance view:
Once open, you see the following sections:
- Check Updates
- SSL Certificate Settings
- HubKit and Coordinator Data Backup
- Gravio Hub Power Management
- The “Check Updates” Section allows you to check for the latest HubKit and Coordinator Software updates. You will see in the drop down menu if you have the latest version. If you like to update, choose the correct version and click the “Install” button. Once it is installed, click the “Restart” button.
- The SSL Certificate Settings allow you to upload your own SSL certificates and key files. Please ensure they match the respective domain/hostname you have chosen.
- You can also backup the HubKit and Coordinator. Simply click the Backup button, wait for the backup to complete, and then export it to your local computer. Here, you can also import a previously backed up file.
- The last button “Power Off” allows you to switch your Gravio Hub off.
Locked out of Gravio Hub
If you locked yourself out of the Hub for whatever reason, you can put it into Access Point mode again. For that, switch it on, wait until it has finished booting, then press the button until the light turns blue. When it’s blue, release the button. If the Gravio logo is lit in blue, this means it is in access point mode and you can access it via wifi.