|Note: This documentation refers to Gravio 3.8 or older. For Gravio 4 or newer, please refer to the respective documentation on doc.gravio.com .|
If you double click on the upper half of the Server card, you will get to the Hub Configuration view:
At the bottom you find a tab bar, containing 6 tabs:
- Devices — where you set up your sensors and place them on areas and layers.
- Triggers — where you set triggers to execute Actions (see Actions).
- Timer — where you set up timers for scheduled executions of Actions.
- Data Viewer — where you can find current sensor data. The sensor values are visible in this tab.
- Log Viewer — where you can find the Gravio Server logs for debugging and optimisations.
- Settings — where you can find server related settings and perform backups.
Thanks for your feedback.