Gravio consists of the following application modules:
- Gravio Studio, a Windows, macOS and iOS application to view, edit and configure the infrastructure.
- Gravio HubKit, a server software installed on the edge device to retrieve sensor data, video feeds, run them past inference models and run Actions.
- Gravio Cloud, to store configurations and user settings.
Gravio Studio (GS)
Gravio Studio, the user friendly editor available on Windows, Mac, iPad and iPhone, to configure, create and manage your IoT network.
Use Gravio Studio to:
- The setup of physical sensor devices including the mapping of where they are located within a physical space.
- The management of the sensors, monitoring and maintenance.
- To create, configure and maintain Actions that are being triggered by the Sensor networks.
- Data viewing for raw sensor data.
Gravio HubKit Server Services
Gravio HubKit Servers which runs the Gravio services in the background. The always-on edge computing server ensures connectivity. It runs on Windows, Mac and Linux (64 bit architecture).
Gravio Cloud (GC)
Each user of Gravio has access to his or her Gravio Cloud account. Gravio Cloud contains configurations, user information, and settings for easier deployment across edge networks. It also hosts your configuration backups. The cloud is operated and hosted by ASTERIA Corporation.