|Note: This documentation refers to Gravio 3.8 or older. For Gravio 4 or newer, please refer to the respective documentation on doc.gravio.com .|
The WriteToExcel365 component can output data to a OneDrive in Excel format.
The use of this component requires a contract and pre-configuration of Office365 for Business and OneDrive for Business.
How to prepare your Microsoft account
- Prepare an Office365 account and log in to the Azure portal .
- Search for App registration in the Identity section to create an application.
- Give the app a meaningful name, and pick single tenant. (Note: if you don’t have this single tenant option, you may not have a registered business account)
- Open the details screen after creating the application and note the displayed Application (Client) ID and Directory (Tenant) ID_. You will need to enter them in Gravio.
- Put these values in the properties of the WriteToExcel365 component along with the email address and password of the Office365 account.
- Now go to Authentication and make sure the app is treated as a public client:
- Then open API Permissions and add Files.ReadWrite.All permissions, which you can find under the Microsoft Graph section.
- The preparation is now complete.
|File Name||Specify Excel file name to output|
|Sheet Name||Specify sheet name to output data|
|Write Mode||Specify whether to overwrite (Replace) the file or append the data (Append)|
|Output header||Select whether to output header when outputting data|
|Column Mapping|| Specify which column of Excel to output among the columns of step output. More than one can be specified. (Example: To output Step_a of step output to column A of the Excel and Step_c to column B of Excel, specify
|Client Id||Specify Application (client) ID|
|Tenant Id||Enter the Directory (tenant) ID|
|Instance||(Do not change)|
|Scopes||(Do not change)|
|Username or Email||Specify Office365 Business account|
|password||Specify password for Office365 Business account|
Thanks for your feedback.