Use Gravio Studio to connect the sensor receiver and layer of a Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Under “Devices”, select the type of Bluetooth sensor you want to use (DataKind) and add a new area and layer.
As a sample, use OMRON’s 2JCIE-BU01 to get temperature data.
- To receive sensor data from a Bluetooth-enabled device, you must first pair the sensor with a sensor receiver. Press the button below to display the sensor receiver configuration screen.
- Click the right arrow in the Bluetooth row and press the Scan button. The scan mode is on for one minute.
- If a sensor is found while in scan mode, the following screen will be displayed:
The sensor pairing process is now complete. Close the dialogue.
- Next, click on the circled “+” mark in the upper right corner of the window.
- Select the sensor you want to connect to the layer and configure it.
When you have finished the settings, close this screen.
- You will see a screen similar to the one below. Finally, turn on the switch to receive data from this sensor receiver.
This will start receiving data from the sensor.
Thanks for your feedback.