Linux / RaspberryPI
Download the Linux docker files as zip package from download site.
- Connect to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS using SSH.
- Transfer the downloaded zip package (coordinatorsetup_linux_v4_2.zip) to Ubuntu.
- Execute the following Command from Console.
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade
- Install docker and docker-compose.
sudo apt install docker
sudo apt install docker-compose
- Install avahi (RaspberryPI only) for mDNS so your device gets discovered in the network.
sudo apt install avahi-utils
- Execute the following Command from Console to install HubKit.
- Extract the zip file.
(Please change the directory as you like according to your operation.)
mv <zip package path>/coordinatorsetup_linux_v4_2.zip .
(the directory where you created the zip package)
- Execute the HubKit environment settings.
sudo cp ./90-gravio-serial-deivces.rules /etc/udev/rules.d/
chmod 755 setupcoordinator_hubkit.sh
sudo docker-compose up -d
- Restart Ubuntu so that the service is started.