In the Log Viewer tab you can access or download the log files that Gravio produces. They are mainly used for debugging. The logs include:
- Actmgr – containing any logs the Actions and Steps produce
- Blemgr – Bluetooth related logs
- Ctrlmgr – Control manager related logs such as sensor management or maintenance tasks
- Ivarmgr – IVAR, the third party visual detection engine related logs
- Mqttmgr – Log events related to MQTT functionalities of Gravio
- Spmgr – Serial Port related log files
- Trimgr – Trigger related logs
- Vidmgr – Logs produced by the video manager
You can also download the logs by clicking on the downwards arrow.
You can also find the log files under
/Library/Logs/HubKit/ on Mac
Need more help with this?
Join our slack community for help