To use Gravio on Mac, you can install Gravio HubKit on your Mac. And you can install Gravio Studio for Mac for managing your Gravio HubKit.
Run Gravio HubKit for Mac
- First, please download the Gravio HubKit dmg for Mac from this link. This is the Edge Computing Server software that will be running on your computer.
- Next, open the dmg and copy the downloaded app to your Applications Folder.
- run Gravio HubKit App to click managing Gravio Server.
- Next, you will see the Gravio icon on the Desktop menu bar. Click it and click on “Start Service” to start the Gravio HubKit Server
- The following view means the Gravio HubKit Server is running successfully.
Install and run Gravio Studio for Mac
- Next, Install Gravio Studio from the Mac App Store.
- Click the icon to start Gravio Studio.
- After starting the app, you will see a signup page. If you already have an account, you can click the “Login” button to log in. If you do not have an account yet, you can create one in Gravio Studio.
- Once registered and logged in, you will your Gravio HubKit in this overview. Note that your Gravio HubKit Server must be in the same network to appear there. HubKit Server software is available on our Gravio Hub hardware or deployable as software on Windows, macOS or Linux/Raspberry Pi.
Completely Uninstalling Gravio HubKit
- stop service
- remove Gravio Hubkit4.app from Application directory
- remove HubKit directory from /Library/Application Support/
- remove Hubkit log directory from /Library/Logs/Hubkit
- reboot mac
Thanks for your feedback.