If you double click on the upper half of the Server card, you will get to the Hub Configuration view:
At the top you can find a number of buttons such as:
- A plus sign button to create new physical Areas to group your Layers
- An edit button to edit an Area or Layer
- A trash bin to delete Areas or Layers
Separated from that, you find:
- A MQTT Cloud to connect to an MQTT Broker. This will behave like an input device.
- A Bluetooth icon to connect new Bluetooth devices
- A xyz icon to connect to hardware sensors or serial port dongles
- In the far right, you see the Actions Editor icon, where you can jump straight to one of your actions.
At the bottom you find a tab bar, containing 5 tabs:
- Devices — where you set up your sensors and place them on areas and layers.
- Triggers — where you set triggers to execute Actions (see Actions).
- Data Viewer — where you can find current sensor data. The sensor values are visible in this tab.
- Log Viewer — where you can find the Gravio Server logs for debugging and optimisations.
- Settings — where you can find server-related settings and perform backups.
The big middle section is split into the left side, for the Areas and the right side, for the Layers and devices.