If you double click on the upper half of the Server card, you will get to the Hub Configuration view:
At the top you can find a number of buttons such as:
- A plus sign button to create new physical Areas to group your Layers
- An edit button to edit an Area or Layer
- A trash bin to delete Areas or Layers
Separated from that, you find:
- A MQTT Cloud to connect to an MQTT Broker. This will behave like an input device.
- A Bluetooth icon to connect new Bluetooth devices
- A xyz icon to connect to hardware sensors or serial port dongles
- In the far right, you see the Actions Editor icon, where you can jump straight to one of your actions.
At the bottom you find a tab bar, containing 5 tabs:
- Devices — where you set up your sensors and place them on areas and layers.
- Triggers — where you set triggers to execute Actions (see Actions).
- Data Viewer — where you can find current sensor data. The sensor values are visible in this tab.
- Log Viewer — where you can find the Gravio Server logs for debugging and optimisations.
- Settings — where you can find server-related settings and perform backups.
The big middle section is split into the left side, for the Areas and the right side, for the Layers and devices.
Need more help with this?
Join our slack community for help
Thanks for your feedback.