- Stop HubKit in the Gravio HubKit Menubar app that appears on the menubar
- Quit the Gravio HubKit Menubar app.
- Move the Gravio HubKit4 in the Applications folder to Trash and empty the trash.
- Download HubKit Mac version from https://www.gravio.com/en/download.
- Double-click the downloaded GravioHubKit.dmg file to open it.
- Drag and drop the Gravio HubKit icon into the Applications folder.
- Double-click Gravio HubKit in the Applications folder to launch it.
- Click on the “Gravio Initial Settings” menu from the Gravio HubKit toolbar application menu that appears on the toolbar.
- Follow the steps in Initial Setup.
Need more help with this?
Join our slack community for help
Thanks for your feedback.