Windows 10 Installation
- Install Gravio Studio from the Microsoft store: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9N5ZLBCTTTH2
- Launch Gravio Studio
- If you don’t have an account already, create an account here by filling out this form and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- If you already have an account, please log in.
- If you signed up for a new account, please verify your e-mail address by using the verification code from the e-mail.
- Enter the verification code in the login the first time you log in.
- You will find yourself in the empty dashboard:
- The dashboard is empty, because you don’t have a Gravio HubKit set up yet or a Gravio HubKit in the network hasn’t been found yet. We are now going to download and install the Gravio HubKit.
- If your Gravio HubKits are in different Network segments, Gravio Studio may not be able to pick them up automatically. In this case you can use the “+” mark to add any new servers manually using the IP addresses.
- If you already have a Gravio HubKit running on another machine and in the same network, the dashboard will contain Gravio HubKit looking like this:
- If you do not have any HubKits yet, click on the “Download Gravio HubKit Server” button to install the Gravio HubKit your machine (or on a machine in the same network). HubKit can run either on Windows, macOS or Linux.
- The browser is opened and shows the following page. Download the application and press the “Run” button.
- Start the Windows installer
- Complete the installation and restart Gravio Studio. You should now see the local server on the dashboard:
- Congratulations, you have just successfully installed Gravio (Studio and HubKit) on your Windows Machine.
Need more help with this?
Join our slack community for help
Thanks for your feedback.