Use Gravio Studio to connect the sensor receiver and layer of a Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Under “Devices”, select the type of Bluetooth sensor you want to use (DataKind) and add a new area and layer.
As a sample, use OMRON’s 2JCIE-BU01 to get temperature data.
- To receive sensor data from a Bluetooth-enabled device, you must first pair the sensor with a sensor receiver. Press the button below to display the sensor receiver configuration screen.
- Click the right arrow in the Bluetooth row and press the Scan button. The scan mode is on for one minute.
- If a sensor is found while in scan mode, the following screen will be displayed:
The sensor pairing process is now complete. Close the dialogue.
- Next, click on the circled “+” mark in the upper right corner of the window.
- Select the sensor you want to connect to the layer and configure it.
When you have finished the settings, close this screen.
- You will see a screen similar to the one below. Finally, turn on the switch to receive data from this sensor receiver.
This will start receiving data from the sensor.
Need more help with this?
Join our slack community for help
Thanks for your feedback.