We have a Gravio USB dongle that can work with EnOcean sensor devices. On this page, we learn how to add those devices to Gravio
- Under “Devices”, select the type of EnOcean sensor you want to use (DataKind) and add a new area and layer.
- In order to receive sensor data from EnOcean-enabled devices, you must first pair the sensor with a sensor receiver. Press the button below to display the configuration screen for the sensor receiver connected to the serial port.
- Press the button on the EnOcean-enabled device. After a while, the sensor will appear on the serial port.
- Next, click on the circled “+” symbol in the upper right corner of the window.
- Select the sensor you want to connect to the layer and configure it.
When you have finished the settings, close this screen and.
- You will see a screen similar to the one below. Finally, turn on the switch to receive data from this sensor receiver.
Now you can start receiving data from the sensor.
Need more help with this?
Join our slack community for help